We’re giving you and your front desk team the opportunity to WIN 5x $1000 Flight Centre Travel Vouchers* and all you need to do is improve patient adoption and accessibility through online bookings.
Terms and Conditions:
Competition held by HealthEngine Pty Ltd 243 James Street, Northbridge WA, 6003 Ph: 1300 377 639 ABN: 19 138 767 021
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is HealthEngine Pty Ltd, ABN 19 138 767 021 of 243 James Street, Northbridge WA, 6003.
3. Entry is only open to Australian General Practitioners. Employees, their immediate families and associated agencies are not eligible to enter.
4. Entry Criteria:
To be eligible to enter the promotion, a participation form must be completed by 11:59 pm WST 5 November 2015. A participant will need to have an Online Booking System with HealthEngine, must have been active prior to 1 October 2015 and have achieved more than 20 online bookings in October 2015. The competition will run from 12:01 am WST 1 November until 11:59 pm WST 30 November.
5. The winner will be the practice with the highest percentage growth from their total online booking number in October to their total online booking number in November. The total online booking number includes bookings made through healthengine.com.au, the HealthEngine app, practice app (if applicable) and from the practice’s Online Booking System/Website. There will be three runner-up prizes. Practices who achieve 20% increase or more in online bookings will go into a draw to win the runner-up prizes. They will be drawn at random.
6. Prize Details:
a. The practice with the highest percentage growth will win
- 5x $1000 Flight Centre Travel Voucher
b. Practices who have had a 20% increase in their online booking number or more will go in the draw to win
- 1st Prize: 5x $500 Flight Centre Travel Voucher
- 2nd Prize: 5x $300 Flight Centre Travel Voucher
- 3rd Prize: 5x $200 Flight Centre Travel Voucher
- Gift Cards are redeemable at participating FCTG retail stores located within Australia.
- Unless otherwise stated on the Gift Card, Gift Cards are valid for use within 12 months from the date of issue.
- Gift Cards may only be applied up to the maximum value loaded onto the Gift Card which is unspent at the time of use. Where the cost of purchase exceeds the available balance of the Gift Card, the excess amount must be paid by another payment method.
- Gift Cards may be redeemed in whole or part during the validity period. Where used in part, no change will be given. Any unused balance may be used against future purchases, but will not be refunded or credited when the Gift Card expires.
- Gift Cards cannot be reloaded.
- Gift Cards may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, traveller’s cheques, cash passports or any other form of currency.
- You are responsible for the use and security of your Gift Card. Lost or stolen Gift Cards may not be replaced or refunded. You are liable for all transactions on your Gift Card except those caused by fraud or negligence by FCTG or its employees.
- Defaced, mutilated or altered Gift Cards may not be accepted, replaced or refunded.
- Gift Cards may not be used for payment of credit or retailer accounts.
- 11. The laws of Australia apply to these terms and conditions and any disputes arising in relation to them.
- 12. Questions or problems relating to Gift Cards should be directed to FCTG’s Gift Cards department on email@example.com or (03) 9026 3859. Complaints about purchases made with a Gift Card should be resolved directly with the store concerned.
7. The competition will be finalised at HealthEngine Pty Ltd, 243 James Street, Northbridge, WA. The draw will take place using electronic software, The Hat.
8. The winners will be notified on Wednesday 2 December 2015.
9. The winners will be notified via e-mail and phone.
10. The winners will be published through an announcement via email.
11. If the winner does not claim the prize or does not wish to accept the prize, the prize will go to the practice with the second highest percentage growth and so forth until a winner has accepted.
12. The Promoter will take no responsibility if the prize winner’s contact details and entry details are incorrect or incomplete and the prize winner cannot be contacted.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable.
15. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
16. Total prize pool value is up to AUD$10,000.
17. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
18. The Promoter will make arrangements for the fulfilment of the prize.
19. The prize will be sent by post to the winners’ nominated postal address within 2 weeks of the competition end date. The Promoter will cover all postage costs and will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
20. Subject to written directions from State Regulatory bodies, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
21. If for any reason the winner does not redeem the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
22. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by the winner; or (f) use of a prize.
25. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for sending electronic messages or telephoning the Eligible Entrants. Eligible Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.